Pursuant to Article 13 ("Information to be provided if data is collected from the data subject") and 22 ("Automated decision-making process regarding natural persons, including profiling") of EU Regulation 679/2016, we would like to inform you that the personal data of all parties (hereinafter "interested parties") registered on the website www.glassdrive.gr (hereinafter "Website") will be processed by Saint-Gobain Autover Hellas AE, based in Thessaloniki, and specifically in the Municipality of Delta of the Prefecture of Thessaloniki, at Pontou Street (area B' KTEO), P.O.: 57009 , with VAT number: 094122906 of D.O.Y. EAT. Thessaloniki (hereinafter the "Data Controller"), who acts as Data Controller (controller), in handwritten, printed, digital or computerized form.
Since the Data Controller is a legal entity belonging to a group of companies (the Saint-Gobain Group, hereinafter the "Group"), we inform you that if the Data Controller intends to transfer your data to entities belonging to the Group, this will be done in accordance with the provisions of Article 47 of EU Regulation 679/2016 ("Binding Corporate Rules").
We consider it important to provide interested parties with appropriate information about how their personal data is processed, in order to make appropriate choices about the purposes for which it is used. For these reasons, we ask you to read this privacy statement carefully.
- Where is your data stored and who has access to it?
The controller stores the data of the interested parties on a specific server located in Europe and performs all other processing tasks through the personnel designated for this purpose.
The database is accessible only by authorized parties with methods that guarantee protection and confidentiality, as a result of the establishment of security measures aimed at preventing data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
2. How may your personal data be used?
The personal data of the data subjects collected through this form and processed by the controller, data controller, may be disclosed to other national and international legal entities of the Saint-Gobain group of which the data controller. The provision of personal data and any consent to processing, if required, is optional for all users
In this regard, it is clarified that the personal data collected will be processed for the following purposes:
- In order for the interested party to be able to use the services he has expressly requested and made available to him on behalf of the group, such as for example the download of software, IT objects (e.g. BIM objects) or documentation in general, the internet user of the latter , must carry out registration in events and in particular in training courses (including online), achieving the provision of technical, commercial or informational information in general, including communications useful for participation in events in which the interested party is registered;
- To send informational communications (in order to inform the data subject about the activities of the Group, such as products, services, events, news) to the e-mail address or telephone number or to the address expressly provided at the time of registration in isotope and, in general, in commercial communication actions;
- To use information collected through the aforementioned means (opening and reading communications, uploading documents/items/programs posted on the website, using software, participating in events and courses) to describe (e.g. analyze) preferences and interests the interested party to provide a more relevant and personalized experience;
- For exchange with third parties operating in the same reference market, for the purposes of technical and commercial collaborations, provided that, for this case, the controller ensures that it communicates with said third parties to comply with the provisions of article 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016 ("Information to be provided if the personal data have not been obtained from the data subject") and within 30 days of receipt of this data;
- Administrative purposes.
The data controller uses the data of the interested parties in accordance with the choices that the interested party freely exercises with his express consent, at the time of collection, without prejudice to cases in which there is a need to comply with contractual or legal obligations.
3. How long is your personal data stored?
The duration of data processing is determined within 12 months from the date on which the data subjects first transmitted it to the data controller or reconfirmed their consent to the processing. From the date of termination of the relationship, for any reason or reason, the data is retained in accordance with the legal requirements.
4. How can you express, modify or withdraw your consent?
Your consent to the processing of data related to the purposes described above can be expressed separately for each of them using the boxes at the end of the registration form.
Interested parties can modify or withdraw their consent at any time without having to provide further explanations: as a consequence of the withdrawal, their data is immediately deleted or transformed into a form that cannot be traced back to them (for statistical reasons).
Consent can be modified or withdrawn by sending an email containing this request to: GDPR.AH@saint-gobain.com .
5. Who are the data processors?
The list of data processors is available at the office of the data protection officer ("DPO"), who you can contact for more information.
6. What rights can you exercise over your personal data?
In accordance with Article 15 (Access rights of the interested party) of EU Regulation 679/2016, as a data subject, you have the right to obtain from the data controller, access to your data in order to obtain the following information:
- The purposes of the processing, the categories of the personal data in question, the recipients of the data, the retention period, the transfer of data to third countries, even if they do not belong to the European Union;
- The correction, cancellation, restrictions on processing, or opposition to the processing of the data itself.
- Verifying the existence of an automated decision-making process for you in accordance with Article 22 of EU Regulation 679/2016;
- The right to appeal to the supervisory authority;
- The right to erasure, in accordance with the provisions of Article 17 (Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten")) of EU Regulation 679/2016.
According to article 15 par. IV of EU Regulation 679/2016, interested parties always have the right to receive, on a durable medium, a copy of their data, as it has been processed by the data controller. In any case, in accordance with the provisions of Article 20 (Right to data portability) of the aforementioned regulation, the data subject is entitled to the so-called "portability" of data, i.e. the right to direct transfer of personal data from one data controller to another, subject to verification of feasibility.
7. Contact details of the data protection officer ("DPO")
Office of the Data Protection Officer ("DPO")
of the Saint-Gobain group for Italy and Greece
Via Ettore Romagnoli, no. 6
I - 20146 Milan
Interested parties are aware that this website and the services offered on it are not intended for minors.
In addition, the data controller encourages the registration of parents of registered minors: in this way, parents have the possibility to use the services themselves and to always be aware of the initiatives made available to visitors by the data controller and to verify compliance with their expectations and their own models and educational paths.